The two brothers Enrico and Carmelo were born here, when there was the railway and thousands of workers crowded the street. Bar Pasticceria had opened in 1956 and father Salvatore with his mother Maria Spatafora took over in 1974. At first, oranges and lemons were squeezed; now, in addition to the cafeteria, a small traditional classic restaurant has been added. The relaunch of the restaurant at the Marina is awaited.
Text produced by journalist Claudio Riolo https://www.riquadro.com/ambasciatore/?distretto=36
